Tuesday 20 July 2010

Gone in the morning

So todays post on the list is - Whatever tickles your fancy.

Well first off I don't know when or if ever he will read this but I want to apologize to John. I have been the most terrible girlfriend for the past couple of weeks. My workload has definatly been taking it's toll, and my stress levels (not stable at the best of times) have sky rocketed. Despite this he has, as always remained consistently amazing <3



I have a huge project to get together by the time I go back to Uni, the more work you can do the better. Well I started my sketchbook a few weeks ago and it literally fell apart. Not the best start. Since then I have been to disheartened to continue, and to be honest I haven't had the time anyway.

In the past 2weeks I have only had two days off which were spaced far apart. I do like the job, and I do like working where I'm working but even if it is just a 4hour shift I have 4hours travel on top of that. Work, Travel, Project work is all getting a bit over my head.

Oh yeah - and I've lost the brief for the project....

I know how fortunate I am to have a job, especially one I like. I do have a habit of working things up in my head and making little things a big deal which really aren't then I feel kinda like I need to explode.

Anyway it's back to work tomorrow so I am going fill my head with pretty things and inspiration and make the most of today <3

xxx

1 comment:

  1. John will always be here for you no matter what.
    You are amazing don't ever forget that. & I can't wait to see more of your sketchbook xxx

    ReplyDelete