Thursday 22 July 2010

Pieces of me

This post is suppost to be a picture of me taken over 10years ago. Unfortunatly my mum has all of those! I do have a few since college years though and I have changed so much I could hardly believe my eyes when I first stummbled across these!



This was taken by a girl I worked on a project with in college, we were trying to get pictures for a magazine we had to create. I hated doing this. I always used to be quite camera shy, I still don't like having pictures of just me!



This photo shocked me the most. I am so thin here, I was always incredibly skinny but believe it or not didn't reilise it. I always felt fat even here, whenever me and my brother argued the first thing he would tell me was how fat I looked. After hearing this at least twice a day I started to believe it. Looking back at this I really can't believe I thought that!

Since uni I have put on over a stone, it has all gone to my hips and stomach, I don't see me losing this anytime soon as I hate exercise and would never ever go to a gym. Despite this I do feel happier with who I am then back in college. Some of the insecurity has faded and it shows, I am now with someone who makes me feel comfortable with how I am which also helps.







I know I will never be completly happy with the way I am but who is?? I hate my hair, it somehow manages to be thin, frizzy, gets greasy quickly, and is utterly impossible to style! I have to wash it everyday and it drives me insane! Anyway here is a rare look, of me as I am now. There are very few pictures of just me so I didn't have many to choose from!







xxx

3 comments:

  1. <3 I love this post. I remember how skinny you were, but you are perfect the way you are now.
    Them dreaded media projects...sigh!

    Love all these photo's, I haven't seen many of these, especially love the last one, who's birthday was it yours or Johns? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you have hardly changed!!!!!!!!!!
    still stunning!

    p.s. dont wash your hair, let it get GROSS for a few days, it might, might make it then possible for you to wash it every couple of days instead. it is impossible to style cos it is freshly washed and hair is easier to style after a day i cant make the strands thicker but you can take suppliments to make it stronger, which may give it the appearance of being thicker, and thr frizz is probably due to the over washing and the heat you use to straighten/curl it. love you cutie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have changed a lot! lol I think s anyway. It was my 21st :)
    And I tried that sarah still had 2 dry shampoo it and wear it up on the second day though I got fed up of it so just started doing it everyday again! May look into the suppliments you can take though! xxx

    ReplyDelete