Wednesday 21 July 2010

What a girl wants

I am really not too good at photography so I thought I could combine the posts, a photo that makes me happy, a photo that makes me sad, and photo that I took here.









These are images of my second year project work. I completly loved this sketchbook. My tutour did not.



I loved creating this sketchbook, for the first time since starting uni I completly let myself go with this project and really started to enjoy myself, I was really proud of how far I had come from first year so for that reason the images make me happy.

However my technical file really let me down. I wasn't aware that I had to include details of my samples as well as of the workshops. This meant my mark for the project was a lot less then what I had hoped.

I hope I can become this inspired with the project I have on the go now, so far I am not enjoying it. I haven't really got into it yet but am hopefully on my way!

Yesterday I bought a new sketchbook, (ring binded this time so it really can't fall apart) sorted through all my photos from France, Barcelona and various gallery visits I am really excited to see these developed today!

I have been collecting other images for my visual diary this morning, I have come across some really inspirational things. I also spent hours last night sorting out my incredibly unorganised work room, which although still messy is now organised mess! Hopefully I will start getting somewhere soon!

xxx

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your work. I’m your biggest fan; I can’t believe your tutor didn’t like it. This to me is you completely, I love all the detailing. Amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you <3
    It means a lot! I wish I had your talent at scrapbooking you are just amazing!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank-you for your lovely comment! oh my, your sketchbook is absolutely beautiful. i'd love to see more! you must be so proud of yourself.

    jazzabelle. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :) I saw your art piece you did a post on too. It was really beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete