Thursday 8 July 2010

Hey There Delilah

How completely impossible does it seem to choose just one song?
There are so so so so many but one sprung to mind almost instantly.

Plain white T's - Hey there Delilah





It wasn't until my Mr told me to listen to the lyrics that I could fully appreciate this song, but as soon as I did I realised how beautiful it is <3

What is everyone else's favorite song and why? I think this is mine because it reminds me of how lucky I am to have experienced what this guy is singing about (cheese I know but it's the truth!)

I also love Simple kinda life by No Doubt and so many others <3

Also sorry for the long gaps between posts tomorrow is my first day off in seven days! But I am hoping I will be making a start on some more uni work so it should be a good day!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Running by No Doubt.. always and forever. I love the lyrics.

    I forgot to tell you on holiday in the breakfast area one morning that song started playing. I couldn't believe it <3

    ReplyDelete