Thursday 8 July 2010

Oooohhh!

Amongst my blog reading I came across this idea that is being passed around:
The 30 day tag, I love the idea and the themes on here are usually things I write about on here anyway so I think I will give it a go!

Posting everyday is unrealistic at the moment because some nights I will be back home with my parents who do not have the internet but when I do post I will use these themes :) Let me know what you think!

Day 01 - Your favourite song
Day 02 - Your favourite movie
Day 03 - Your favourite TV programme
Day 04 - Your favourite book
Day 05 - Your favourite quote
Day 06 - Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 07 - A photo that makes you happy
Day 08 - A photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 09 - A photo that you took
Day 10 - A photo of you taken over 10 years ago
Day 11 - A photo of you taken recently
Day 12 - Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 13 - A fictional book
Day 14 - A non-fictional book
Day 15 - A fanfic
Day 16 - A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 - An art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture etc.)
Day 18 - Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 19 - A talent of yours
Day 20 - A hobby of yours
Day 21 - A recipe
Day 22 - A website
Day 23 - A You Tube video
Day 24 - Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 25 - Your day, in great detail
Day 26 - Your week, in great detail
Day 27 - This month, in great detail
Day 28 - This year, in great detail
Day 29 - Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 - Whatever tickles your fancy

No comments:

Post a Comment