Wednesday 14 July 2010

I'm Yours

I apologise to anyone who remembers a similar post I did a while back raving about this movie but really it is so fantastic you must watch it <3

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.



I won't go on about it anymore then I already have in the past! But a list of my all time favorites would include:

*Eternal Sunshine
*Romeo and Juliet
*The Beach
*The Little Mermaid

There are so many! Also the Virgin suicides, I have watched that movie over and over and still don't understand it, I just love how it is shot, love the old vintage feel, love Kirsten Dunst <3

A hopeless romantic and constant dreamer means I am also unable to resist a good love story. The Titanic and Nicholas Sparks adaptiones remain some of my favourites, Dear John and the Notebook are irrisistable.



And unpredicably UP always almost brings me to tears! It is so so sad! but I love it, my favourite Pixar film by a million miles <3

xxx

2 comments:

  1. The Notebook<3 I love Allie and Noah.
    I haven't seen the Virgin Suicides, really really need to see this. And Dear John.

    It's cute it's called Dear John, and you have your John <3xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! <3 I love it even more then the notebook! It is a must see! I think you would love the virgin suicides, just the costumes and shots are beautiful maybe you can help me make sense of it!

    ReplyDelete